Fusion Creativity Challenges
Have students from all the Fusions in-country share what they are doing and challenge others, creatively, during the quarantine at home. In Poland, they have a Facebook group called Fusion Family where people can share. They’ve had hundreds of posts sharing their ideas ranging from drawing to dancing to playing instruments and building Legos.
Online Fusion Rehearsals
Create a space where the group can have a similar structure to a Fusion rehearsal, but mostly focus on being all together. Use Zoom or Messenger.
Rehearsal Plan Idea
- Moderator Welcome
- Questions at the beginning
- Everyone muted, moderator calls on them according to a list, or alphabetical.
- Just Dance
- Send YouTube link to Hangouts, everyone muted, start at same time, won’t be perfect, that’s ok.
- Idea 1: Group games on Messenger -- create game groups and play for 5-7 minutes.
- Idea 2: Home game – using items everyone has at home like, with throwing socks into a bucket, or drawing a picture, and keeping track of points.
- Idea 3: Mentimeter
- Idea 1: Everyone muted, record a 10-second video, then send on Messenger to one person gathering the videos to create a collage to be shared later.
- Idea 2: Teach part of a song (difficult to hear each other, but possible).
- Devo/Fusion Talk
- Everyone muted, one-person shares.
- Everyone takes a picture of a creative snack, send it in Messenger or post in FB group). They can think about it in advance.
- Optional Theme: Pajamas
Do in Advance
- Everyone downloads Zoom
- Everyone needs to plan their snack/costume
- Think through groups for the game
- Prepare Just Dance, and who will send it
- Nominate Moderator
- Nominate Video Person
- Prepare Fusion Talk
Recent Resources Posts
In May of 2013, I walked out of a very familiar gray building—my Czech high school—for the last time as a student. The relief of completing... View Resource
I remember the feeling like it was yesterday—rolling my tiny suitcase down the driveway, with butterflies in my stomach, eagerly anticipating... View Resource
This podcast is all about sharing life-changing stories from on-the-ground missionaries, and the local people they work with, to inspire and... View Resource